Children's Residential DSP II(SRC)
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This is a coordinator position associated with supporting direct care staff, assign direct care staff to zones, ensure staff receive meal and rest breaks, complete required documentation, and may have oversight responsibilities delegated by the Team Lead or Assistant Team Lead. Also, provides immediate intervention for crisis situations and may be required to float to the floor to ensure adequate coverage.|
|Duties:||Full Time: Schedule: 3pm-11pm M-T-Sat; 7am-11pm Sun/Clemens/Female Dorm Environment|
|Qualifications:||Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.|
1. Six class hours (i.e., College of Direct Support and/or other classes that have been approved, as applicable to the program).
2. Successfully meet requirements for a DSP I.
3. Complete one year of service at LMC.
4. Current in all training requirements.
5. Be in good standing with no disciplinary action in the last six months and a satisfaction review (i.e., 2.0 or higher accumulated score on most recent evalutaion).
6. Demonstrates integrity by employing LMC's values and mission.
7. Maintain good driving record and successfully pass LMC Drivers Training and Medication Administration, as applicable to program.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.